Friday 17 December 2010

5 Park Road - Our house the house Sam & I grew up in

I am sure for those of you who spent many a long Sunday lunch (that ran into dinner), at our place, you will find this little trip down memory lane amusing and for those that never came I welcome you in to our old house, the house where Sam and I grew up. And if houses could talk I'm sure it has many a tale to tell!!!
Our mother Mireille was born French, I say born because she has after many years of living in the UK acquired a British passport. But when she first arrived to England people used to joke about her being a froggy and that is more or less how the frog collection began.
Those of you who like antic markets will enjoy taking a stroll around our old house. Those of you who like uncluttered modern houses don't bother watching!

2 comments:

  1. i have very vivid memories of wonderful dinners there - and then not wanting to leave! the drive home in the cold - after all that warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember it well. Those were the days!!!

    ReplyDelete