Saturday 22 March 2014

Henry the owl gets adopted in Catalonia now Enric el Mussol

Last December 2012 Nani Miras and I went to London and meet up with Journalist Geoff Adams Spink who introduced us to Photographer Duncan Ranban http://www.duncanraban.co.uk/ hoping that he would help us get some media attention to promote Sam says enjoy life!. Duncan unfortunately did not offer his help but gave up Henry the Owl for adoption to come with us to Catalonia and try and raise some kind of attention with Henry now re baptised "Enric el Mussol".
The funny thing was that the night we met Duncan Raban & Geoff Adams-Spink in the www.thehospitalclub.com in Covent Garden Nani & I came out a little tipsy and on our way home poor old Henry fell on the pavement up the road from my parents house and his beak fell off.  So Nani and I searched like two crazy women in the road and on  the pavement  for Henry's beak to no avail as it was quite dark by then and so we went home quite sad with a beakless adopted toy owl! The next morning the first thing we did when we woke up was to go back to the scene of the accident and believe it or not we found Henry's beak and we glued it back on.



I would like to thank Manu Chao for the use of his music. I haven't asked him for permission. Sorry Manu but I'm not making any money out of you and both Sam & I love your music.

















No comments:

Post a Comment